Testimonials Made Easy
Testimonials can be one of the most influential ways to contribute to a new business. Whether you are a friend or family member, your words can have a very powerful impact in a well-written testimonial.
Testimonials don’t have to be over the top, pages and pages of content, or truly difficult for that matter. This is a fun opportunity for you to use your words, speak your truths and share your experiences with the brand, and ultimately help my business.
I’ve created this simple guide for you to follow to write your own Cheers to Inc. testimony. With these few simple tips, you’ll be able to create a testimonial that will leave a lasting impact on this company.
Follow these 5 simple steps to create an incredible testimonial:
1. Share with others the impact your life had after working with me/my company and how it all unfolded.
2. Write about the mechanisms/resources you learned from your interaction with me/my company and how you still continue to use them.
3. Discuss the unique parts of my personality and how I have inspired you; highlight what makes working with me/knowing me such a positive experience for you.
4. Write about what you took away from your experience of working with me/my company; what impacted you most?
5. Be genuine. Be sincere. Share your personal story. Often times, telling our personal experiences resonates most with readers.
Sometimes we find ourselves getting caught up in our writing. It’s important not to focus on the length of the testimonial. Whether it’s short and sweet or long and detailed, any of your words are helpful and greatly appreciated.
Another thing to not overthink is if it’s good enough. Ignored that negative self-talk and trust in your words. No one tells your story better than you. Finally, don’t focus on who will be reading the testimonial. Be proud of sharing these thoughtful words detailing your experience working with this company.
These tips and tricks should help make testimonial writing easy. I appreciate your continual support, and your words about your experiences with me and Cheers to Inc. is so important to me.